Thursday 28 August 2014

I am looking at one chart currently, EURCHF on the Weekly

I have not posted in several months, but it is not a matter of lack of ideas or even lack of trades, just a matter of the lack of time, but I find myself with a few hours in the midst of a couple of days of, I am enjoying a coffee and free wi-fi at a starbucks and the sheer gravitas of this situation merits a post. I wish I could have posted more over the last few months because most of my ideas have paid off.

Nevertheless, the chart:

I will be writing and adding some analysis on this in the next few hours, but I have posted a couple of comments (the other comments and articles are of interest as well) on forexlive.com:

The theme, plan on buying somewhere in the vicinity if you have the margin, and are able to absorb any potential shocks, but be careful

http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2014/08/28/swiss-national-bank-on-the-bid-in-eurchf-circa-1-2050-29-august-2014/

http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2014/08/28/trading-ideas-european-session-28-aug/

my comments are listed under my name, Jason Macko

Good luck and be careful on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment