Thursday 16 August 2012

EUR/USD Report August 16, 2012

I have been trading mostly with the YEN crosses in the last month and a half, through which I have had my best month ever. I wanted to take a breather from the volatility and decided to play a bit with the EUR/USD and also with the GBP/USD. I have found a possible bullish signal for EUR/USD, provided any bad news is limited in the next day or so. Looking at the 240 minute chart, there is a trend-line beginning in July:




If the July trend-line (starting July 24 lows) holds @ 1.2250/60, then there may be a bounce targeting 1.2400/50 depending, but if that line breaks, 1.2150 (Aug 8, 2012 lows) would be the first target of a move down. There are no guarantees either way, so be careful with your account and take responsibility for your own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment