Monday 21 October 2013

Trading On The Go ~ I Move In Four Days

I had the intention of not trading during the last week and this week as I find myself in transition, but then, I make the mistake of opening my charts and seeing opportunities at every turn. I had read somewhere that you should not trade when things are unstable in your emotional realm ~ but that is how life is and if I were to only trade when things were stable, I would have too much time off. I found a good compromise in that I open smaller positions than I can when my life is in extreme flux to compensate the stress load and the results are good! In fact, by playing smaller positions, I've learned to do more with less, as the saying goes. Over the last couple of days, I had a tiny position in EURUSD -ve which I cashed in this morning for +8 pips, USDJPY +ve which I cashed in for +41 pips, and a USDCHF +ve which I cashed in for +2 pips. 50 pips is not bad considering I did not plan on trading at all. Since that, I've re-opened a long USDCHF at a better price and I am sitting in a coffee shop right now, planning the rest of the packing I have to do and the move I have scheduled for this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment