Tuesday 25 September 2012

AUD/JPY Moving down to the 100 Day Moving Average

Feeling a bit risky on this one, but perhaps the 100-Day Moving Average might prove a decent buy point on AUD/JPY. Lately, this pair has been very good to me, but I've been stung once or twice with a couple of losses. On the other hand, my wins have netted me over $1000 in the last couple of months on this pair, and it will most likely bounce in the next day or so, if the current ranges hold.





I'm now waiting for 80.60-80.68, depending; I may not take it, but it's a good enough entry, with a tight stop considering the move down today during the American Session. Bought in, going to wait at least an hour or two to see where price goes, 1st Target would be slightly above 81 and if that is cleared with sufficient margin to keep my stop near there without it getting taken, I would then shoot for 82 or the monthly high of 83.

Aside, I want to reflect on where I am and where I want to be as both a trader and a human being. I am not yet in the place I want to be, but I am alive, I am relatively healthy, relatively young. Nearing the next big figure on my account of 8K, it's been a hell of a year in more ways than one, but despite all my failures and with the aid of my successes, I continue.

2 comments:

  1. Stopped out again...big loss too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson learned (again), never trade when your emotions have control of you.

    ReplyDelete